John and Sissy Cortez are the new owners of Peachwood and are looking forward to serving the horse community in the Central Valley.
Peachwood Horse Boarding is a boarding facility for all horses.
Located in Ceres, California near Hwy 99, you will find that we are an excellent choice for your horse and you.
Questions about boarding? Contact Sissy at: (209) 538-8470.
Amenities for Boarding include:
- Business hours : 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Large completely covered paddocks with shelters
- Paddocks (36′ x 54′) with shelters
- Two Arenas
- 75′ x 120′
- 125′ x 260′ with lights
- Steel Round Pen
- Tack Room with full saddle racks
- Hot and cold water for bathing your horse
- We have a Vet Clinic twice a year, and have a Veterinarian on call
- We feed twice a day: 7:30 am & 4:00 pm
- On site training and lessons
Safety and Security
- Someone is here at all times
- Outside gates are closed and locked at night for the horses safety
- Lights on walkway to paddocks